Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hope


Yeah, it's time for a new post. That last post just kind of said it all for a long time. But the sun is out today, Obama is winning more primaries and it feels like hope is in the air. I have been spending more time out in my garden--it takes about 1 1/2 hours before it gets too cold, but in that time I'm cleaning up some stuff and noticing the little shoots coming up. Today the crocuses actually bloomed. If a crocus isn't hope, what is?


Bookworm's blog post was about fun. That's hope.


My oldest daughter posted on her blog two days in a row! That's hope that there will be more.


There's a picture of my son and his new baby daughter sleeping together. The hope there is that Zuzu will be a snuggler, which was his hope, disappointed, with his first daughter.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I missed you at lunch the other day.

Don's daughter in law had her baby yesterday, a boy. He's got pictures. She had it only a half hour after she arrived at the hospital. He's a proud grandpa.