Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Proud X Three

Gabrielle Christine, Jacob Riley and Isabelle Grace Allen

The triplets are born and all three, Gabby, Grace and Jacob, are healthy, pink and beautiful. All weighed over 5 pounds and look just like regular one-at-a-time babies. Their little hats were marked A, B and C, I'm assuming for the order they were pulled out (Nicole had a C-section). The boy was last and you know his sisters will never let him forget it. According to their Daddy, Nick, they will be in the hospital for 4 days, during which the parents can try to get a grip on what it's going to be like to nurture three at a time. It's a good thing they're young because the sleeping stops now!

So I am officially a Great Grandma! Hallelujah! I didn't think it would feel so good!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These little ones are so healthy looking and beautiful it’s hard to believe they are preemies! My daughter was only 3 lbs at birth, and (don’t tell her I said so) looked a little like Benjamin Button! I’m so relieved all are doing well and can’t wait for your visit and follow-up photos. It’s hard to wrap my mind around you being a great-grandma!

Hearty Congratulations,
Roi

Anonymous said...

Congratulations three times over. Not many get to become a three time great grandma all in the same day. When do you get to babysit.

dogrescuer said...

They look great! Congrats great-grandma!!

María RM said...

Oh my God, AWESOME! Three babies! Congrats Great Grandma.

María RM (Spain ^^)

Anonymous said...

I'm just testing this OpenID by posting a comment to your blog. But I can also bug you to tell you that I sent you an e-mail about the 2 Scotland tours. We missed you at today's luncheon -- were you in Kingston??

Kelly