Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Anybody Out There?

I wonder if there is anybody that actually reads this blog, besides Mail Guy.  I wouldn't blame you if you didn't, because I am so inconsistent about posting things here lately.  I have all these lofty goals of writing at least once a week, and STUFF always intervenes to keep me from it.  Stuff like doctor appointments for my Mom, shopping for groceries, mopping the kitchen floor, making dinner, going to the movies, watching TV and most importantly, writing for my writer's group.  So when someone comes here looking for something new, there's hardly ever anything they haven't already read.


I apologize, I'll try to do better, I'll strive to make time.  I know how it is--I have a friend or two who have blogs and who don't write in them on a regular basis and it is always sad to go to one of their sites and not see anything new.  It's like calling a friend and getting a message machine.  Not even that good, really.  At least you can leave a message on the machine and hope to get a call back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris, Just a note to say that I enjoy your writing very much and always wait with anticipation for the next one.

Jim Petersen

Anonymous said...

Christine,

I too read and check for updates- especially in dark moments when someone has made me want to pull my hair out. I know you can sympathize. :) So please, keep writing!

Heather T.

Mom said...

And I have heard from two other people and I know of a couple others who read this blog, too, so I guess it's not for naught.