Thursday, May 11, 2006

Other People's Blogs


I've been reading other people's blog from 12 to now (12:40) here at work while I should be working, and boy-howdy! There's some neat things to read and look at out there! I know most of you visit Fossil Guy's site, but do you regularly check in on Life's A Tuxedo or Noapologies? Well, you should; for wonderful writing and profound observations, they are the Queens! For Passion of course, there is Clear Creek Girl (Bookworm). Love, hate, desire, sex, you name it. She's got it. There's my son, over at Plastic Porkbone, with an entirely different slant on things political and social and pop culture (he's 29) and my daughter, at Post Cards from Norfolk, who posts even less than I do, but what's there is goooood. Today I found a new one--The Big Question--I'm going to go there often now, because that's a new, cool idea! Put a question up and see what and who turns up! I like the newest Bookworm idea too--reviews of local stuff. Those of us who live around here can benefit from her unusual perspectives and since she goes to different events and places than I do, I'll do some reviews, too. And maybe one of these days I'll have a clever idea of my own! I sure hope so!

And just because I love it I'm adding a recent photo of my little granddaughter who is obviously learning to feed herself!

Blog the World!

No comments: