Monday, July 24, 2006

Little and Lewis Garden Ceramic


IMG_0017, originally uploaded by Song Bird.

I'm posting from flickr where I now am posting photos, rather than Yafro where I used to post photos. This is an experiment of course. First time for everything. This Little and Lewis Garden was a wonderful place, very small, but full of ceramic artwork like the bird above. Would be a great place of any photographer (Fossil Guy) to have a couple of hours of taking shots. And even better would be to buy one of their creations, because all of them are fantastic. They use lovely glazes and all fit so well into our green Northwest, even the ones inspired by Italy and Greece. Little and Lewis have a website and are open by appointment or a couple of times a month during the summer. I loved it and have been inspired by it! Trying to get my mate to make me some concrete pillars to put plant pots on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are on Flickr now! I like the new little picture too.