Thursday, January 14, 2010

Surprising


Robert Mondavi Winery
Originally uploaded by Song Bird
You never know who is going to see your photos on Flickr. It's fun and sometimes a little scary. I got an email from Schmap Guides to Napa Valley, who are short listing this picture for their 2010 guide. I had to give my permission, of course, but am glad to. I also had one of my Scotland pictures used as a cover for a newsletter for a local SCA group. Very flattering and a way to use one or two of the hundreds of pictures I take.

5 comments:

erinkristi said...

Yay, Mom! They used one of my photos of Hammering Man for the Seattle Guide. We both been used.

Mom said...

Great!!! Doesn't that feel good?

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should do some Photog work along with your writing.. how is that coming along.. the writing that is.. sent anything out lately... don't give up on that.. still wanting to see you published..

Mom said...

Only the thing to GreenPrints, which I'm still waiting on--liking it but not decided of publishing it yet. Can't seem to find where I can send my stuff. Since I don't write fiction, it ain't easy.

dogrescuer said...

that's awesome! I love your photos :)