Tuesday, December 06, 2005

What a Dream!


When I was visiting last week in Wisconsin, a whole other blog post, I had a dream. I dreamed that my brother got arrested for drug dealings and that he was headed for the Big House. I dreamed that my Mate and I were roped into trying to bring down some bigger drug dealers than my brother and had to go undercover into a serious gang of drug thugs. I dreamed that in order to show his bravery, my Mate threatened to shoot off one of his balls and then went through with it. I dreamed he was proud of himself. I dreamed I was proud of him, too. My hero!

7 comments:

Clear Creek Girl said...

WHAT!?! He shot off one of his own??? As a fellow Taurian, I must admit that my dreams get a little loose from good sense and/or reality on occasion ... but this one was truely unhinged.

Brown Shoes said...

yikes.

artmommusings said...

Gosh, that's funny, last night I had the best dream that I blew my husbands balls off. Hmmm, must be somethin' goin' around.

Mom said...

Wow! This is going to make Fossil Guy nervous!

Clear Creek Girl said...

FossilGuy does not quake in the face of people's dreams. FossilGuy does not subscribe to the idea that dreams foretell the future ... immediate or otherwise ... i.e., for decades I've been able to levitate and/or fly in my dreams -- in real life, Nada!

Clear Creek Girl said...

That was quite a sacrifice your Mate made. A good dream. Last night I dreamed I was back in first grade. The first grade teacher brought me arms of books and magazines, the likes of which I had never seen. Fabulous, fascinating. I am going through some sort of really weird intellectual growth spurt. Has to do with the dissertation. Which I am SUPPOSED to be working on, right now. Ha.

Mom said...

I am going through some really weird violent thing in my dreams! Never before have I had guns or explosions or me choking people! Who am I angry with? Me?