Thursday, April 26, 2007

A Good Day

I remember the day that Bookworm talked about how she was having an unusually happy day. That's the way I feel today--unusually, unpreditably, for no particular reason Happy. I'm as Happy as my granddaughter looks in the picture above. I got a great recipe from Fossil Guy today, it was gloomy and drizzly and I didn't care, we laughed lots at work, I got to go straight home from work, nobody got kicked off of Idol, Simon liked everybody, I lost another .5 pound, took a catnap at lunch, but none of that explains why I woke up singing (and dancing even) and nothing has changed that all day. Do endorphins creep into your system sometimes, in the middle of the night, and allow you to wake up as though you are Cinderella in the old Disney version with the mice singing and the birds flitting around putting ribbons in your hair? It's inexplicable! In my old age I have learned not to question such days. What's the point in that? Might as well take them and make the most of them, for tomorrow who knows?!

1 comment:

Irene said...

Happy days are good. We are happy too and getting pretty excited. We will be there in 15 days!!! Can't wait to see you Grandma C.

Love Irene and Ali