Friday, November 02, 2007

Photogenic Fall



I love the Fall. It's colorful, crispy chilly, full of plans for Halloween and for the coming holidays, for a new school year, for a new TV season. You can get prettier pictures in the Fall than at any other time of year and I'm always inspired to get outside with my camera. Here are a couple of pictures from this year and last year. I think this year has been one of our prettiest Falls. The picture above is the seedball that is left after a small clematis flower is done blooming.




This fungus picture was taken at Scenic Beach.

And this one is of a leaf on my grape vine.



This photo and the next one were taken next to the river that flows through Leavenworth.







1 comment:

Irene said...

Ali really likes the first picture in this post. She says "What's that?" and then answers herself, "a silly ball".