Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Bird Creating News

Who else is annoyed by this Bird Flu crap? If there's nothing we can do about it, no virus to take, absolutely no precautions for us, except for maybe staying away from Fowl, then why do we have to hear about how threatened we are? I would prefer ignorance, at least until the horrible stuff gets here. CNN, USA Today, all the biggies are reporting what "could" happen. Today it was "Bird Flu Could Spell Economic Disaster"! Good grief. I could get hit by a car when I go out to get lunch, but will I? Probably not! I hope, I hope, I hope it never comes and "they" all look like the "News Idiots" they are. http://www.usatoday.com I wish we had Huntley and Brinkley and Walter Cronkite back. They would never use the words "could" or "might".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was small pox that was going to wipe out the planet. Sorry, I'm behind the times

Mom said...

You sure are. We are all bracing for the bird flu. Tell the birds that come to your feeders to be sure to wash their little feet!