Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Link to Son

I am trying to put a link to my son's blog on this post, because I think he has one of note. It's fun to read. I'm not sure the link is going to be there however, so I will also type it here. http://plasticporkbone.typepad.com This has been a great link to my son in the communicative sense also, as I am not great for making phone calls at the end of a working day and neither is he. The email and blog have been a boon to our "relationship", mother/son. I am getting to know a son that is a grownup, but mysteriously has many of the same thoughts as I do about irritants in the world and other important business. I just wish I could get his sisters to be as dedicated to their blogs as he is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately I haven't been updating my blog much lately, but that will soon change.