Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Fast One

This is going to be a fast one. My son, the tech whiz, says change your blog so we can comment even if we aren't members, so I have done that. Welcome all who wish to say stuff! I am sure my Son would like to comment on the "rant" comment I made about him. I hope he understands that I am very interested in all his rants! This morning my rant has to do with "the other Grandma" and how often she is seeing my new Granddaughter, Alison! It's not fair! But, as I've told everyone I know, life isn't fair. At least I have pictures, though I've not yet seen a picture of Alison and her new teeth! Maybe this site will be a Grandmother Rant.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, as far as the other grandma is concerned, that's a tough battle. Her frequency of baby visits is a result of having no employment, which is not a luxury you have yet.

The LENGTH of her visits, however, is still a bone of contention for me. Unfortunately I always find out these things after the plane tickets have already been purchased.

Mom said...

I understand, I really do. I just hope I have enough money at my disposal to trip as often as Grandma W. Why did I raise all of you to be so independent and adventurous?!

erinkristi said...

So we wouldn't come home to roost, Mom :) I see that it's working well, too!